A nerdy chocolate lover's necklace! At first glance, this lightweight silver-toned necklace look like a simple, modern geometric design. Upon closer inspection (or a real love of science and molecular structure!) this delicate necklace features a silver-toned theobromine (the structure of the cacao/chocolate plant) molecule shape. I have also embellished the edge of the molecule with a 4mm chocolate brown glass bead for an extra touch of whimsical elegance.
- The necklace measures 18" long
- It closes with a silver-toned lobster claw clasp
- The loop closure is an extra wide 10mm ring for easier closure
- I have added a 2.5" extender for more flexible length adjustment
- I embellished the end of the extender with a 4mm chocolate brown glass bead for an elegant addition to the back of your necklace