With mask wearing being an essential way to keep you and your community healthier, now your child can share their personal style and flair with our custom fabric and patterns while keeping themselves and others safer! Choose from simple, classic colors, cheerful patterns, specialized hobbies and interests and even organic cotton fabrics!
1) To make you a quality custom mask(s) of your chosen fabric, quickly and to your chosen size(s) and fabrics.
1) Choose your fabric(s)
2) Choose your quantity - Feel free to mix and match fabrics to take advantage of multiple mask price breaks
3) *** List your fabric choices in the NOTES section of your order!
4) Wait just a few business days and then receive your handmade, custom mask! :)
- All fabrics are pre-washed but we HIGHLY RECOMMEND washing yours before wearing.
- Each hand-pleated, 2 layer mask is reversible with two tightly woven, differently patterned cottons. This helps you to remember which side you have used toward your face.
- Add an optional layer of interfacing between the fabric layers for extra filtration. ($1.00 extra fee)
- My design does NOT have an opening for an additional filter. I have followed the pattern recommended by the Deaconess Hospital and Mid-Coast Hospital here in Maine.
- Shipping is FREE within the USA (we are not shipping masks internationally at this time)
- As each mask is made-to-order just for you, please allow 2-5 business days before shipment
- Child Size Measurements: Approximately 6.75” long - 5.5”wide (when extended from folds) Please reach out if you would like a smaller or larger mask and I will be happy to work with you on custom sizing!
- Masks are machine wash and air dry - may need light ironing after drying to redefine pleats
- Ask me about a matching family mask set, too! I would love to work with you to create something special for your family!
For everyone’s health and safety, NO RETURNS will be accepted for our masks.
I am proud to have made over 500 masks (and counting) for local healthcare providers, hospitals and first responders, and neighbors. I have given them free or by donation-only for more materials.
For Adult Sized Masks and lots more fabric choices, please visit our shop link here:
For a complete viewing of ALL our fabric choices, please visit our Facebook Album shown here:
For Ear Saving Headbands and button mask straps, please see our shop link here:
We are observing the strict quarantine and safety protocols recommended by the CDC, OSHA, and WHO. (We are also pet-free and smoke-free ) Our masks are not meant to replace hospital grade masks. They are a good solution for quick trips out for necessary shopping or as a use-extender for hospital masks by placing them OVER the hospital masks.
I thank you so much for supporting my small business and wish you all safety, health and peace as we all weather these difficult and scary times...Namaste! ~ Katherine