Add some historic flair to your kitchen decor with my distinctive 1901 Maine State Flag Tea Towels. Choose from an XL White Towel embroidered with the traditional Blue Star and Green Pine Tree motif, a printed patch design or from a custom printed repeating motif. All will add a touch of Maine history to any kitchen decor!
- The white towel featured an embroidered blue star and green pine tree on a 100% cotton flour sack towel. The towel measures approximately 26" square. I have also embellished the edge of the towel with a homespun style green and tan gingham fabric.
- The yellow towel features a repeating custom printed motif in a linen/cotton blended fabric. It measures approximately 16" x 23" and features double rolled seams with a decorative top stitching for style and durability.
- The patchwork white towel features a cream colored flag motif patch centered toward the edge of the flour sack towel and an embellished ribbon edge
- All Towels have been pre-washed in biodegradable laundry detergent.
- We are a smoke and pet-free home
- Gift wrapping available upon request
- Shipping is FREE within the USA
- We welcome your custom ideas, too!