I am proud to have made over 600 masks and counting for local healthcare providers, hospitals and first responders. I have given them free or by donation-only for more materials. At the request of many, I am now offering them here on my website. The price reflects shipping and materials only. In the interest of giving back to the health of our community and public safety, I am donating my time. If some mask selections are sold out, please know that I am working as fast as I can to make more. I want you to get your masks quickly so I am only listing those that I have completed and ready-to-ship.
We are observing the strict quarantine and safety protocols recommended by the CDC, OSHA, and WHO. (We are also pet-free and smoke-free ) Our masks are not meant to replace hospital grade masks. They are a good solution for quick trips out for necessary shopping or as a use-extender for hospital masks by placing them OVER the hospital masks.
I thank you so much for supporting small business and wish you all safety, health and peace as we all weather these difficult and scary times...Namaste! ~ Katherine
- All fabrics are pre-washed but we HIGHLY RECOMMEND washing yours before wearing.
- Each 2 layer mask is reversible with two tightly woven layers of cotton or different patterns. This helps you to remember which side you have used toward your face. :)
- My design does NOT have an opening for an additional filter. I have followed the pattern recommended by the Deaconess Hospital and Mid-Coast Hospital here in Maine.
- Shipping is FREE within the USA (we are not shipping masks internationally at this time)
- I am using fabric that I have on hand from my regular business. To speed up production and shipping, pattern choices will be limited to the general description shown below.
- If you want to mix and match your style and sizes, please message me your specifics in the order details.
- Elastic availability is getting tricky in the USA so, for some of the masks, I have split apart a wider size of elastic resulting in a few tiny threads of elastic peeling from the ear loops. If this happens to yours, simply peel it away and it will be fine!
- Adult Size Measurements: Approximately 9” long - 6” (when extended from folds)
- Child Size Measurements: Approximately 7” long x 4.5” wide
- Each Mask features a plastic ear loop adjuster for a custom fit!
- Masks are machine washable - we recommend a partial machine dry and then to air dry the rest of the way - they may need light ironing after drying
For everyone’s health and safety, NO RETURNS will be accepted for our masks.
Adult Size - Brights (Bright colors and patterns, might include pinks)
Adult Size - Darks (Darker colors, neutral, plain or more subtle patterns)
Child Size - Brights (may include pink and floral fabrics)
Child Size - Darks (may include car and robot-themed fabrics)
For Ear Saving Headbands and button mask straps, please see our shop link here: https://outofmyhead.net/collections/geekery-with-a-side-of-nerd/products/face-mask-ear-saver-headbands-and-button-mask-straps
Sending you all safe and healthy wishes!